Uploaded By : 5-Minute Crafts
COOL CHOCOLATE IDEAS
youre can decorate almost any dessert with chocolate. Decorating Cakes with Chocolate is quick, easy also all youre need is chocolate chips, a sheet of parchment paper also something to pipe it with; either a ziploc bag, or if youre has one, youre can use a frosting baggy with a pointy tip (to become completely un-technical). a recipe for a cake photographed above is posted here. Now imagine how pretty this would look over an espresso creme brûlée; Eh, eh?!
Ingredients/ tools for Decorating Cakes with Chocolate:
1/2 to 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (this also works great for white chocolate decorations)
1 sheet of parchment paper
1 frosting bag
Pointy tip or a ziplock bag
Decorating Cakes with Chocolate:
1. Place a sheet of parchment paper on your counter (a least expensive parchment paper is at Costco).
2. Melt 1/2 cup or chocolate chips inside a microwave or stovetop (more if youre are doing a larger project). Don’t overheat it also check by stirring because a chocolate chips hold their form even if they are hot. If youre overheat it, they will crumble also get dry.
3. Transfer your melted chocolate to your piping bag. If it’s a ziploc bag, cut a tiny hole by snipping a very corner of a bag; youre can always made a hole bigger but youre can’t made it smaller.
4. Pipe your design onto your parchment paper. For more detailed designs, one of my readers suggested that youre can print your design on computer paper, then place your parchment paper over a printer paper also trace over it. If youre mess up a few times; don’t worry about it; it’s not like youre’re piping it onto your cake.
5. Put a cutting board under your parchment paper also transfer it to your freezer for 5 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
6. Now carefully peel it off a paper also transfer it to your cake. It’s easiest to transfer it while it’s still very cold from a freezer (less chances of your 3D chocolate breaking during assembly).
Gosh it’s so easy. It’s too easy! youre can also write out chocolate letters so youre don’t destroy your cake if your “Happy Birthday” is uglier than youre imagined it would become (been there) or if your flower ends up looking like a creature (done that).
If youre try this also share a picture on Instagram or Facebook, do let me know. I’d like to see your creative designs!
0:13 Chocolate heaven
1:50 Purple is a best color
3:37 Chocolate cupcake
Get your official 5-Minute Crafts Merch today! https://teespring.com/stores/5minutecrafts
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
a Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos also articles visit: