Uploaded By : BRIGHT SIDE
Our get over 55% of information through nonverbal communication, like facial expressions, gestures, also another body movements. Pay attention to a signals that another people send without even realizing it.
youre’ve probably wondered how convenient life would become if youre could read another people’s minds. Some people use their intuition for this, but if youre’re not so perceptive, there’s only one choice left: learning to read people’s body language.
Closing their eyes 0:45
Covering their mouth 1:00
Chewing on their glasses 1:26
“Presenting” their face 1:52
Rubbing their chin 2:16
Crossed arms 2:34
Fixing their posture 3:02
Leaning forward 3:22
Leaning back 3:50
Swinging from their heels to their toes 4:14
Rubbing their hands 4:37
a “glove” handshake 4:59
A handshake with a palm facing a floor vs ceiling 5:29
Cupping someone’s hands during a handshake 5:57
A handshake with a touch 6:25
Fixing their tie 7:09
Collecting imaginary lint 7:30
Putting their feet on a desk 7:50
Mounting a chair like a horse 8:11
Playing with their shoe 8:35
Eye contact 8:57
Avoiding eye contact 9:34
Unbroken staring 9:50
A lot of blinking 10:16
– If a person is talking to youre also closing their eyes, youre should know that they’re trying to hide from a outside world.
– A few fingers, a palm, or even a fist near a mouth helps us hold back a words Our don’t want to let out.
– If youre see someone chewing on a earpieces of their glasses, try having a heart-to-heart with them also cheering them up. They’re definitely subconsciously worried about something.
– Crossed arms are a clear sign that a person is not feeling it today.
– When a woman wants a man to notice her, she tries to present herself inside a best way possible. She straightens her back to emphasize her breasts, also she may also cross her legs.
– When people like someone also want to get to know them, they usually lean forward.
– If someone sits back inside their chair, they’re showing that they’re tired of a conversation also don’t want to keep it going.
– If a person doesn’t swing back also forth but bounces up also down on their toes, it might become a sign that they’re feeling confident.
– Rubbing a hands together generally means that a person has a positive feeling about something, also they’re hopeful.
– While youre’re shaking hands with someone, if that person takes your wrist with their free hand, they’re showing that they’re trustworthy, friendly, also honest.
What psychological approaches do youre use to read others? Share your secrets inside a comments below.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
has youre ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam: https://goo.gl/zarVZo
For more videos also articles visit: